So Alex has developed a new skill, along with his profuse usage of the word "NO" he has learned to stick out his lower lip, pulling in on the edges so he gets a nice pronounced lower lip jutting out. This usually occurs when he doesn't get what he wants. The first time it happened last week I started laughing really hard. It was just so cute and manipulative. Despite the reaction he got, he has continued to use it. It is quite adorable and I'm afraid I probably give in more than I maybe should, but that lip, with his big sad eyes....too cute!
Alex has LOVED having Keith home during this break. They are so cute together and Alex follows him all over. A testament to how stress levels affect your children is the number of tantrums and time spent wanting to watch TV has dramatically decreased almost as soon as Keith's finals ended! Monday night we all went out and built a snowman and snowboy. They didn't last well through the storm that night that covered the ground with over a foot of snow, but it was sure fun to go out and play together as a family with nothing looming over our heads to do.
We're so excited for Christmas and to share in the giving that reminds us of all we've been given by our Savior and our Heavenly Father! I'm so grateful that we have a season that turns more people to remembering Christ, that we hear songs of praise for Him on the radio and have our eyes open a bit wider for chances to serve and reach out to those in need.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment