Monday, July 11, 2011

A little late, but Happy 3 year Anniversary!!

June 28th was Keith and my 3rd Anniversary--some of the interns came over and played with Alex while Keith and I went out to eat at Olive Garden, it was nice to have a quiet dinner and I got to order what I wanted without having to consider if Alex would like it (since he shares my plate rather than get his own meal). Savanna was very well behaved and the people around us thought she was just adorable!
It's hard to believe that three years have come and gone--I'm looking forward to many more with the best husband ever!! What an awesome daddy and friend I get to share my life with and build a family with!
I love you, hon!

1 comment:

  1. You two are so cute together! Happy 3 years, and many more to come.

    ReplyDelete