Tuesday, July 7, 2009

1 Year Anniversary!


Almost as an afterthought our anniversary almost came and went June 28th without notice. We did celebrate however. Since we lost the top to our wedding cake due to an unfortunate series of events, I made a cake and we celebrated with fresh cake instead of frozen. Then, Keith was so sweet and created a little treasure hunt in our apartment starting with a crossword puzzle he'd created on the internet. All the clues were memories or things from this past year together. The puzzle also had a hidden message in it when it was complete and it directed me to the bookshelf in the living room where he had stashed a paper that asked me to match up certain superheroes with their counterpart/real identity--with only a little help from Keith I was able to finish that and when each was matched up it created a word...Crib....there in our sons crib was a bouquet of origami flowers he had folded! What a sweet husband-he is the best!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I just found your blog.

    I'm going to call you back in just a little bit . . .

    ReplyDelete