Do you ever have one of those moments, where you find your child/friend/spouse/etc doing something and you think, "If I only had my camera..."? I feel like that epitomizes how I've felt lately with Alex. He has been doing some fun things and getting really creative. Here are some pictures that I have managed to capture!
We took Alex and his cousin Jaden to the Thanksgiving Point barnyard to see the animals
They enjoyed playing in the replica Jail and Dance hall as much as any other part of the trip!
Alex on the table...yeah
Alex has started giving cheesy smiles for the camera, it is so fun to be able to easily capture his happy face again, for awhile it was getting pretty hard to capture a smile on camera...he was too busy for such things
He is loving to color and draw. The bathroom mirror has been a fun medium!
As has his stomach...legs, my legs...
Enjoying Daddy's birthday cake...yum, chocolate hair!
Alex spent 5-10 minutes one day just building this tower, over and over. It would fall when it got too high and unstable, but he unwaveringly continued onward
I was folding laundry and Alex decided he needed some socks on, and not just one pair; he needed three pairs of socks on!
I walked in on this sweet scene this morning. Alex and Keith were holding a statue of the Christus pointing out Jesus' nose and eyes and talking about Jesus. Alex loves to find Jesus in pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment