A guitar that my sister gave Alex--he's ready to rock and roll!
So after helping us open some presents for the baby, Alex really wanted to open the presents Keith's parents left for him for his birthday this June. After telling him no and seeing how sad he was, we went in his room with a roll of wrapping paper, a pair of scissors, and some tape and we wrapped 'presents' for Alex. I spent probably a half hour wrapping different things in his room and he would excitedly open them as fast (and sometimes faster than) as I could wrap them. He didn't care in the least that they were toys right off his shelf in his room. He would occasionally go into the closet while I wrapped the next one...oh the suspense!! :)
Looking cool in his new shades and hat! He is still really into hats (especially with his blue eyes, he's pretty sensitive to the sun) and we now have a variety in his size!!
Snow over conference weekend. It's not the last we've seen either!
Alex found this headband that I have for his baby sister and put it on. Keith wasn't so much a fan, but I was dying laughing!! He'll catch on someday that pink headbands are for girls, not boys!
I like the pink headband plus muscle shirt combo. He's a doll!
ReplyDelete