Alex and Savanna have been doing better at playing together. Some days Alex pesters her to death--I don't know where he went to get his crash course in being a pesky big brother, but he aces it. Well the other day I heard them in the bathroom with the door shut. This is unusual as I usually have to tell Alex to close the door when we have guests over since he rarely does. So I open the door and peek in. Alex is sitting on the toilet going #2 while Savanna is sitting on a step-stool in front of him and they're just chatting away. Alex looks over at me and tells me, 'can you shut the door? I don't want anyone to see my privates." Hilarious!
Sweet moment--two days ago the kids had gotten up and were playing in my room while I was getting ready in the bathroom. I hear Alex ask Savanna if she wants him to read to her. She says yes. They go grab a pile of books and Alex sat there and recited book after book to her. I couldn't find my camera, but I did get some video of it. If I ever figure out how to post a video on here I'll do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment