Sunday, July 27, 2008
May 16, 2008
Isn't this always how this starts???? It seems like everyone nowadays is sending an email telling us about a new blog they started!! Here goes nothing.....we'll see when we start inviting ya'll to see this! :) So the story of us starts about 9 months ago....no we're not having a baby....yet. Keith finally got up the nerve to move into Bountiful Court Apartments, lovingly named "The BC". Now he'll tell you that he moved because his apartment was sold out from under him and it was one of the only places that they could find that actually had a six person apartment fully available for him and his five roommates. I say that the cosmos combined to align our paths. He was on the right path, though slightly astray. He was dating a girl named Lisa at the time, he just didn't realize at the time it was the wrong Lisa. (His roommates, amazing guys that they are, agreed with me.) I must admit, despite the fact that we were in weekly meetings together and interacted at church, my eyes were really opened to him when he dressed up as a member of KISS, specifically Gene Simmons, for Halloween. Yes, the spike bracelets and choker and the faux-leather pants really caught my eye. At this point he was still dating Lisa 1.0 so I partied on, wayne, garth....(that's from Keith). About a month later I was sitting in my room when I received what was to become one of the most important phone calls of my life! Keith asked if i would be interested in going on a date with him. I said yes and he then gave me two options. I chose to attend his work's Christmas party at Thanksgiving Point where he and his improv group, the "Happy Pirates" were performing. This was still a week and a half away which gave us some time to drop by eachothers apartments and start feeling out the waters. The water was good, so needless to say, six weeks from our wedding date, we jumped in. What a wild ride it's been. Shortly thereafter we held hands while hanging out at his apartment, the next night we met multiple members of eachothers families when we went to a BYU combined choir/symphony concert. Now I don't get any sleep and I'm tired. This story will have to be continued later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment