Sunday, July 27, 2008

The post dated May 16 really was written in May, we (when I say we it means Keith said he laid no claim to it, it was my project....but he did contribute to the post...) but we then decided to start fresh with this blog, so I deleted the old blog--however I didn't want to lose the post so you have them in the wrong order, but oh well!


So we're settling down in our new home/apartment. We live in a cute yellow fourplex in Orem Utah. Let me tell you....you combine two lives and three receptions and it's a crazy mess~we are finally feeling like we are digging out of the piles and getting a bit organized. We finally uploaded some pictures from our honeymoon my favorite is probably this one of Keith at Universal Studios and the one where he was making a funny face--when I saw the picture I about fell off the bus stop bench I was sitting on, I love my goofy husband who knows how to keep in fun when you can and serious only when it has to be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment