Here are some fun pictures!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Dress up
We are doing really well, enjoying our growing little boy. He is so fun, laughing and cooing all the time. I love to 'hear' all the new 'words' he coos back to us. This morning he said, "Hooray" very clearly; he also says hello, I love you, hi, good, bless you. Yes I know he is only mimicking our vowel sounds, but it's fun to listen to him copy us and interact. His new skill is thumb sucking....I know it's one of those habits I should avoid letting him develop, but it's so cute! Plus, he is now able to put himself to sleep at naptime and has had a few nights that he has slept 4-6 hours straight.....fabulous! We'll deal with the thumb sucking later!
Here are some fun pictures!
This is Alex asking, "Why are my shorts on my head?"; the answer? Why not? Isn't he cute?!!
Here are some fun pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment