Wow, Monday Alex turned six months old! I can't believe it that half a year has gone by, and yet I can believe it. :) He has changed our lives forever, brought us such joy and taught us a ton! He had his check up yesterday and things looked good. He's about 18 1/2 pounds and 26 1/2 inches long. That's almost two pounds and one inch a month! He is getting more and more mobile. He can really move backwards pretty quickly, he is rolling more often than before, though it continues to be the less preferred method. He loves to sit, he loves to eat, he loves to jump-though a bit less than before, he loves to control the TV ;), he loves his mom and dad, he loves pens....don't ask me where this fascination came from, but if you have a pen, watch out--Alex will lunge for it without warning or provocation. It's a sharp pointy object, I guess I shouldn't be suprised, right? It's only natural to want all those things that you can't have.
So we have a coffee table that has a little drawer in the middle. Alex has realized that we keep things that we don't want him to have in there and he's realized if he can get close enough he can grab that little knob and pull until he gets it open enough to get his fingers in there and pull out what he saw disappear into it. What a crafty little guy!
That's all for now, I've got to take the car in to have everything checked before our LONG drive tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment