Saturday, February 13, 2010

Looking up

Things are getting a bit better with Alex. Keith is really helping a lot, getting up anytime Alex wakes up between midnight and 5 am. I called those hours for me, before and after I'll get him, but I just needed a break. With a little persuasion he is taking a nap or two, I wish they were longer but I'll take what I can get right now. In consequence, he is getting tired earlier and getting to bed earlier which has been nice since so far it hasn't effected his morning wake up time. This morning he even slept in an hour.

I need to post pictures because he finally is fitting into his Sunday outfit my sister Kim bought him for Christmas, man he looks good! :) So much like his daddy! I'll get those posted soon. They do make him look all grown up, that can be bittersweet.

Have you seen "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs"???? SOOOO funny. We laughed so hard. We definitely recommend it. We watched it twice while rented, and that never happens around here.

Keith's sister and her husband and son came over tonight and we played Munchkin, it was a lot of fun to see them again and catch up a bit. Their son and Alex were having a pretty good time, except that their son kept trying to help Alex up and though he's strong, he couldn't quite handle Alex. He was also giving him lots of love and kisses, that was very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment