Thursday, March 11, 2010
Daddy!!!!!!!
This morning I was feeding Alex when Keith came in to say goodbye, before he left for work. Alex immediately tried to grab Keith and started trying to 'climb' into his arms. Finally Keith picked him up for a minute and gave him a hug before giving him back to me and going out the bedroom door. Well, Alex was still upset and tried to get down to follow him. So I let him go and he went following after Keith until he again picked him up, hugged him and handed him back. Alex then started to whine like he was going to cry. It was so cute! He held him then until Alex reached for me and then he left. Alex has started being a daddy's-boy a bit lately, but this was the most I've ever seen! :) Ahh, does a heart good to know you're loved by a child, doesn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That post was a heart breaker. I bet Keith loved the attention, but hated to leave his little buddy.
ReplyDeleteHey you!!! Have you been watching??? Coach bugs bad and so does parvarte (or however you spell her name!) I hope everything is going great! i wish you were at work so i had someone to talk survivor with!!! Miss you bunches!
ReplyDeleteAt times, I'd feel jealous that Jaden's a daddy's boy, but there are those mornings where you're just so tired, and you can say, "He wants you."
ReplyDeleteIt's not quite at that point yet, but I can see the potential :) Keith is good about taking him if I ask anyway-I appreciate that.
ReplyDelete