So yesterday I was looking in on the fish, I noticed that one of the guppy fish was twirling around near the filter current. He was sort of swimming, but was swimming more upside down and in circles than anything else. I called Keith over and soon he was on the bottom, and moving less and less. :( Another Steve has died.
In other fish news, Keith picked up a 20 gallon tank at the fish store a few weeks ago on a great sale, so our fish will be getting a home upgrade soon, we just need to update the rest of the things--filter, heater, hood and light. Once we get those our little fishies will be so happy with so much more space! If they could comprehend, they would be so excited! :)
Tonight we got to get together with some extended family, my Uncle Jeff came into town with his girlfriend. It was so fun to hear the Aunts and Uncles recounting funny memories and just enjoying some rare time together. Good food, good company, great night!
The fish tank is awesome! Sorry about little Steve. I am sure your fish will love the upgrade. There is just something so relaxing about watching fish swim around and around. Unless of course they are swimming sideways or upside down. ;)
ReplyDelete