We have decided to stay here, near family and friends to attend BYU's MBA program. Keith will start this Fall 2010 and finish April 2012! It will be interesting to see how life changes and what new things this will bring into our lives.
You will have such an exciting next few years. I hear that the spouses association for the BYU MBA program is AWESOME! Gina absolutely loved it when Sam was in the program.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! It'll be fun to see Keith in the Tanner building next year.
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see you guys this weekend, by the way.
Hooray! I am glad you will be staying in Utah! That means I will still be able to see you every once in awhile!
ReplyDeleteYou will have such an exciting next few years. I hear that the spouses association for the BYU MBA program is AWESOME! Gina absolutely loved it when Sam was in the program.
ReplyDelete