Monday, January 11, 2010

Decisions

So Keith has been working on applications for MBA programs since last Fall, he has been accepted to both BYU and Carnegie-Mellon (Pittsburgh)! Now some of you might say there is no real decision, BYU of course, or why not go adventurous and try East-coast. We are excited about both prospects and will let you know as soon as we come to an official decision!

4 comments:

  1. I vote East Coast. It is always good to try something new for a while. It may be the only time to experience living there. I have so many family members who have lived there during their school programs and who loved their time there. Go ahead...I dare you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also visited Pittsburgh. It is a great city if you decide to go there. Lots of history and some fun places to visit.

    Although I might be in trouble if I don't vote for BYU...since my Daughter would miss you.

    ReplyDelete