Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Pictures and Projects

This year we tried something new, we used silk ties to dye the eggs, and idea we got from here, this is what we did:

And here is the final product. Some turned out better than others but it was a fun project

Alex is not unhappy here, he just has a piece of candy that he really doesn't want to lose


MMMMmmmm mini whopper robin eggs!

And snow....we woke up to a couple of inches of snow Easter morning!


2 comments:

  1. That is sooo awesome. I am going to have to try out those "Tie" dyed eggs next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one picture is why I only give Jaden the white and yellow Whopper eggs if I can, and he doesn't even drool that much. However, he's also not usually wearing a bib when he makes off with one.

    ReplyDelete