A few nights ago we were giving Alex a bath and he was trying to put a ball into Keith's mouth, well Keith started play biting at it, Alex was laughing so hard, a really good deep belly laugh! It was so cute, he did it over and over and just laughed harder and harder. Last night as we were eating dinner, he started playing a game with me, he would put his head down close to his tray and then pop up quickly and I would jump like it startled me, he would laugh and then stop and put his head down again...so fun to see him initiating games and activities and to see him so amused by it! I love the sound of his laughter! What a fun guy!
Alex is also standing solo a lot more these days, it is making us wonder when he will start to walk. One other thing is that he kneels a lot and he does this funny 'dance' when he gets excited, pumping his arms back and forth above his head and bouncing on his knees. That may not be the best description but it's pretty cute. I need to upload the video of it, and then you can see too. Until then, here are some pictures:
Alex is also standing solo a lot more these days, it is making us wonder when he will start to walk. One other thing is that he kneels a lot and he does this funny 'dance' when he gets excited, pumping his arms back and forth above his head and bouncing on his knees. That may not be the best description but it's pretty cute. I need to upload the video of it, and then you can see too. Until then, here are some pictures:
Alex emptying the cupboard, it keeps him busy when I'm making dinner.
Eating dirt! Ew...he really liked it!
Our first attempt at making ice cream cake



"A little dirt never hurt." As a mom of 3 boys, I've had to teach myself that mantra! He's so darn cute! And that cake looks FANTASTIC! Also, I got my breadmaking DVD back from my friend who borrowed it, so if you'd like to check it out, just let me know. Take care!
ReplyDelete