The walking continues and is at the point where he has expectations of me during the day. As soon as he's done nursing, he hops down and then reaches back for my fingers, whether I'm ready to leave the room or not, he's ready to take off, so I better catch up. He's quite displeased when I'm not picking up on his cues to let him lead me somewhere. He is quite the driver too. He is very directive in his walking...there is no pointing him in the direction you'd like to go, it's his inane wandering and agenda. :) I think I'll be glad when he goes for it on his own.
We went to our neighbors last week for dinner, and on their fridge was a Leap Frog toy that was magnetic. It played songs and had animals you could stick in it to make noises (it was shaped like a barn). He really enjoyed playing with it, so when Keith and I saw it at Walmart on Saturday we decided to pick it up for him as an early birthday present that we can re-wrap later. He is in LOVE with this thing!!! It plays a variety of tunes and Alex will push the button over and over and dance at the fridge or wherever he happens to be. Really cute!
I can't beleive he's getting so BIG! I feel like it was just yesterday that he was born! I miss you bunches and really miss discussing survivor!!!... Which by the way did you watch last week!? IDIOTS! that is all I have to say! and if Parvarti wins I'll be SOOO upset! I think it would be funny if Sandra and Rupert would make a silent alliance and mess with them all! and I have to say I am sick of amandas puppy dog eyes... NO ONE FALLS FOR THEM ANY MORE! I do think its funny that russel is going to get so upset about the whole parvarti and him not being in charge thing! And I have to say I really like candice! See I need you to talk to about these things!!! I miss you bunches! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWhen Jaden wanted to walk while holding on to our hands, that's when he started liking Micah better, because I wouldn't do it that much. Oh well.
ReplyDeleteI remember several times of rolling on the floor in fits of laughter at good ol' Heritage. Good times. I am glad you are now experiencing them with your little boy and hubby.
ReplyDelete