Did you know there are buttons to push on cell phones that call emergency numbers? And even if you call the dispatchers, the police still show up to make sure there is nothing going on? Also, old phones can still call emergency numbers, even without a SIM card? Alex does, so do I now.
Let me tell you, it is a bit disturbing to open the door to a policeman with his hand on his gun, ready to pull it out at any sign of distress. It is also embarrassing to have to tell them your 10 month old was the one who called and sorry that they wasted their time. No more phone for Alex.
Oh wow! That would be scary. I think I have heard of that but I forgot. Good to know. What button is it? Levi loves playing with our cell phones.
ReplyDeleteIt was a button that was between being off and on, it was set up so you had to put a code in before you could use the keypad, and it was an upper option, it said SOS. I think that's what it was. The other time was just an old phone without a SIM card, all it does is call for emergency help.
ReplyDelete