Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pictures!

Here is Alex with my Mother's Day gifts, roses, chocolate silk pie and lots of love from my guys!
Soon to come a jogging stroller, part of not only trying to get into better shape, but Keith has signed up for a 5K...Night of the Running Dead/creep and crawl...a zombie 5K where you dress up and get to be either a zombie or a survivor...the survivors get a one minute head start! :) It should be fun and will work as an excuse to get Keith running with me!



Sometimes Alex will start to empty the box of newspaper that we have waiting to be recycled! He will just go and go until the floor is covered!


Alex loves oranges, he grabbed this one out of the fridge and before I could start to peel it, started chewing through the peel. This is what happened after I peeled it:

He did the same with a pear the other day, he worked on it for probably half an hour!

Alex pulled this out of my closet the other morning, so I put it on him. He liked it until he tried to get somewhere! Hard to crawl in a robe!

Can you guess what this is?? So Keith's Google status this week became, "Bent on inventing an apple pie chart" so together we made an apple pie chart. It 'graphs' overall market shares...can you find Nike, 3M, Piracy, Nuclear Waste, Aliens, Happiness, and Krull?
I'm glad that I married such a creative man!
As I opened the fridge to grab something, Alex popped up and started to scale the shelves. He's never played in the fridge before, so this was a little unexpected. He is learning to climb..can you tell? He's getting to be such a big boy!

2 comments:

  1. I love the apple pie chart! So creative. Alex is growing so fast, geeze, I can't belive I have never seen him. That will change once we get to Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you Becky!

    ReplyDelete