Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I love your funny face!

Alex has been making the funniest faces, of course I can never capture them on camera because as soon as it's in sight, he is making bee-line for it. If I catch them though, I'll share. He has been in a silly mood today, I was nursing him and all of the sudden he stopped, pulled back stuck his tongue really far out and then started putting his clasped hands above his head and back down again; after everytime he put them up or down he would laugh and laugh, this made me laugh and that was all the encouragement that he needed, he did it for quite awhile. So much for the meal right? Oh well. It is so fun to see him interact and come up with games. Right now one of his favorite things is when we're changing him he drops a toy and we ask, "where did it go?" and then get it and give it back and he gets the twinkle in his eye and drops it. It makes him laugh AND it keeps him still while we're changing his bum, and since holding still is akin to torture, it is a good game! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment