Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Swimming and Rasberries

Alex and his cousin are taking 'swim' lessons together at the local pool. Today was the second lesson and I think if Alex hadn't been so tired he maybe would've like it a little, as it was he didn't have a great time. It is nice though to get in a pool and enjoy the sunshine that has just recently decided to grace us here! It has been such a cold spring, I was very glad to have it warm up before we spent a half an hour in a pool for two weeks! :)

Something that Alex has started doing is blowing rasberries on any and all surfaces he can. We were at my grandma's yesterday and he was walking along her leather couch stopping now and then to blow on the leather, he does it on my knee, my shoulder, the yoga ball, the seat in the car, it's pretty funny. His walking is also picking up a lot. While we were at my grandma's he was walking 80% of the time, and we were there for three hours! It's so fun to see him getting around a becoming a toddler! I can't believe that in less than two weeks he'll be a year old!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed you guys are in swim lessons! How fun!

    I also want to apologize for this past Monday! I'm doing so much better, but sure was miserable. Thanks for understanding!

    ReplyDelete